Thursday, October 6, 2011

We can't autocorrect you

Best Blogger Tips

Okay I've already mentioned the people that answer their phones in the interviews (just writing that sentence makes me want to punch myself in the face), but lets talk about texting now.

I can see you hiding your phone under the table, you're not sneaky. Is your text so important that it can't wait until after our interview? Actually hold on lets back up... why did you even bring your phone inside? That shit stays in your car. No car? In your pocket. There's nothing I hate more then telling someone to put their phone away.

This is probably one of the most disturbing stories I have encountered myself, I debated even writing this story for the sole reason that I don't want to relive it.... but here is goes.

Are we all up-to-date on what "sexting" is? Okay, good. Now one gentleman was one of the obnoxious fools texting during the interview. I could see him constantly looking down and smirking at every text, and then I could hear the little keypad of him texting back. What I did not realize at the time however is this gentleman was not texting, he was sexting. How do I know, you ask? Good question... as we end the interview and stand to shake hands, I could not help myself from looking down because something had appeared that was not there when the interview began. He had the most outrageous boner, stiffy, woody, whatever you want to call it, staring me in the face. What's worse? The man looks down, sees what he's created, makes a face like he is proud of himself... and then winks at me. Well, maybe that's something to put on your resume: ability to rise to any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment