Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If I wanted to talk to an asshole, I'd fart.

Best Blogger Tips

I hate farts. I don't think there's anything I find more disgusting then a fart. Anyone that thinks it's appropriate to fart in public... has probably applied with my company before.

Ever hear the joke: laugh and the world laughs with you, fart and the world stops laughing. Maybe not everyone agrees but I can guarantee you every interviewer agrees. I do have a heart (barely, but it's there), if you let one of those vicious silent but deadly ones sneak out... I'm assuming you didn't do it on purpose. I'll give you a bye and save you the embarrassment of either making a disgusted face or falling on the floor laughing.

However the next time you feel the dreaded bubblies, feel something brewing below, feel something you know is going to sound like an orchestra in your pants... it's much more polite to just excuse yourself then to lift a cheek, make a face, then look at me and simply say, "oops."

No comments:

Post a Comment