Tuesday, December 27, 2011

T.M.P- Too Much Pee

Best Blogger Tips

Well, after a long hiatus of inspiration free employees...we landed a keeper! I mean this is the type of big fish that lands you a spot on the Discovery Channel. Pshh, and here I was thinking maybe the right people had been reading this and learned something!

Now not much happened, but what did go down was PLENTY. I look at it like shitting your pants, you don't have to let the whole turd out of the bag for it to make an impression! So, just the other day a nice (and a tad strange) older gentleman graced us with his presence. Now it wasn't his lack of teeth or admitted use of lithium (and not the doctor prescribed way) that made me want to start writing in this blog again... what was it you ask? Well, this fine gentleman informs me, his potential employer, a stranger, that he has a catheter that he must insert himself and begins to lift his shirt to show me said drainage-bag! Normally I'd try and come up with some funny quip at the end... but I think "drainage-bag" says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment