Monday, September 26, 2011

If it quacks like a pig

Best Blogger Tips

If you do not show up to work and do not call to let me know, please do not be surprised when I fire your ass. Okay for all of you getting huffy - of course it is circumstantial and if you can't find your teddybear or chip a nail or fall into a hole, we'll give you a bye. But to not expect to be let go and then have the audacity to yell at me... well, it's kind of an unfair battle because well ma'am - I'm at work.

So here's to you miss devil woman gypsy who calls ME a name when you are the one that can't show up to work... thank you. Thank you for reminding me that even when I'm telling people that American children obviously can't locate the US on a map not because they're undereducated but because they simply don't have access to maps- that myself and '07 Miss Carolina will always be smarter than you.

I won't judge you if you don't get the reference. Honestly who watches Miss Teen USA... except me:

No comments:

Post a Comment