Friday, September 16, 2011

Toight like a toiger

Best Blogger Tips

I have to talk to you about spandex for just one moment. Now I'm a culprit, I love me a good pair of spandex - under a dress, with a long t-shirt, with a great pair of heals, I do it ALL! That being said, there are types of spandex wearers that I just will.not.allow in my office. Let me please educate:

A. If your spandex look like a straight jacket for your legs - you're doing it wrong.
B. If your spandex represent any form of animal, no matter how much you love cheetahs - you're doing it wrong.
C. If your spandex turn what would have just been a simple "muffin top" into me thinking your back is pregnant - you're doing it wrong.
D. If you have a penis - I'm all for equal rights, but sir... you do know that most spandex are see-through right?

2 comments:

  1. My father-in-law used to refer to tight spandex put on the wrong legs as "sausage casings". Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your father-in-law makes a valid point and a disgusting visual - consider it stolen!

    ReplyDelete