Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Like uncle like nephew

Best Blogger Tips

POP QUIZ TIME- This is a two parter you lucky bastards you!

Two men, an uncle and a nephew live together. The nephew comes in and fills out an application with his uncle, however since the nephew has no cell phone the uncle instructs his nephew to leave his cell number.

PART ONE:
You get a phone call from your nephews employer but your nephew is not home.
Question: What would the correct action to take be?
A: Jot down a note for him to return our call.
B: Try and memorize the message and number to have him call back.
C: Tell me to "fuck off dude" (yes, dude included),that you HAVE a job and your nephews problems are not yours...click.

Okay I guess I gave that one to you guys - freebie! Anytime the word "fuck" appears in one of the answers - safe bet that that's the incorrect answer, if you disagree then I wish you all the best in your future test taking. While I don't agree with B either, meh... kudos to you for such a great memory (I hope)! But listen up dude who so politely graced me with C- the uncle of the year award goes to... anyone else! Maybe try again next year once  you pull that nine iron out of your sand wedge!

PART TWO:
You realize your employer called and your uncle did not take the message.
Question: What would the correct action to take be?
A: Call back, and ask what I called for.
B: Call back, apologize for your uncles behavior, explain that the rudeness gene does not run in the family and ask what I called for.
C: Tell me it's my own damn fault for trying to leave a message with his uncle in the first place and politely (insert sarcasm here) ask, "well, what the fuck did you need?"

I am not a telemarketer, I did not buy your uncles telephone number, I did not find it on a list, you gave it to me dumbass! Remember when you filled out that application? Not sure what golf club you're using but it clearly came from your uncles set and I would suggest pulling yours out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment