Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Drugs are bad mmmkay?

Best Blogger Tips

Seriously, drugs are bad. Now since starting here I have many times seen something that crosses the line of disgusting and verges into the line of kissing your grandmother and slipping her the tongue. I know I can't make people stop but it's just beyond NASTY and what I CAN do is embarrass anyone who does do this publicly.

If you have an extra long pinky nail and all your other nails are clipped... I know what that means. I've seen the movies, I've heard the stories,  I and everyone else have deciphered your code you damn fool! It's disgusting and all you're doing is actually publicizing your drug habit! Aren't you embarrassed to walk around with a honking sign on your pinky that says "I do drugs!"?

Clip your nails kid... oh yeah, and don't do drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment