Monday, August 22, 2011

I can Read with my Eyes Shut

Best Blogger Tips

In an interview we ask you all about your skills. Old skills, new skills, red skills, blue fish. We understand that everyone  (seriously, stop lying to yourself... you did it too) exaggerates in their interviews. In fact, we appreciate it - good liars usually mean good workers... or it seems like they are! But exaggerating does not mean lying (which happens more often then not), so when you come in here with honesty I can tell you - it's GREATLY appreciated.

A woman comes in looking for an office sort of position and I ask if she'd be interested in a retail type position which involves handling cash. Her response:

"Oh man, I'm terrible with money. In fact, my credit score would probably benefit from identity theft at this point."

Thank you for the laugh... now go find a financial advisor, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment