Monday, August 22, 2011

Food Fight

Best Blogger Tips

Part of my everyday work routine is sitting at my desk casually eavesdropping on the people sitting in the lobby filling out applications... lots of good material.

We often here singing, babies crying, sweet turtledoves cooing, but WAY too often we here fighting. Now this one conversation was a normal bicker between lovers over the ever-so-common fight: food. Guys hungry, girls asking him to wait until after the interview, guy whines that he can't "hold it" anymore, girl tells him he's pathetic, guy throws a c-bomb (don't know what that is? It's similar to the turtle shell in MarioKart... google it), girl starts getting a bit louder "what did you say to me?"... this is when I decide to interject and get up, blood is really hard to clean out of carpet.

Now this is not the best part of this dynamic-duo. This guy had a real technique, a real flare for douchbaggery, he had mastered the art of asstardism. While his girlfriend is in her interview he comes to me and asks "do you mind if I get a pizza delivered here? I need to piss off my girl."

I don't know, it depends... can I have a slice?


No comments:

Post a Comment