Monday, August 22, 2011

Electric Slide

Best Blogger Tips

Sometimes instructions don't need to be followed, but it's at your own risk. For example, those washing labels inside your wool clothing. "Hand wash. Lay flat to dry." My thoughts - "you wash your own frickin' clothes by hand sucker, I have a machine!" However, when my new sweater can fit a toddler - I'm not going to cry to the company needing a new sweater... my ass didn't follow directions!

There are other instructions however that should be followed if for no other reason then... there is no other option. We have a sliding door to get into our office, and right on the door is a BIG sign that says "Door Slides - Please Slide This Way ---->" - yes, the arrow is included.

So here's what I have to say to you gentleman who we watched ferociously try to pull the door open and then angrily calls us and screams that our door is locked: that was your first test.

No comments:

Post a Comment