Friday, August 26, 2011

Today's letter is: Joint.

Best Blogger Tips

Some ham-sammied conversations are the best, I encourage drunk-dials/high-dials (is that even a thing?) always - especially if you sound like something straight out of Sesamea Street (see below), but NOT AT WORK IDIOTS:



Why do I bring this up you ask? Well, it's because you would not BELIEVE the amount of phone calls we get that just do-not-make-sense, the person calling is clearly drunk or on something and it just leads to the weirdest conversations. People rambling on about god knows what and mumbling so bad that they sound like they came straight from the set of Blow.

Man: "Wazzzupppppp" Sir, I'm pretty sure that joke is... well just not funny anymore.
Me: "Are you calling for work?"
Man: "Yes I am, and I am the bomb diggity so you should hire me." If you were born 30 years before the 90s, "bomb-diggity" should not be in your vocabulary.
Me: "First you will need to apply."
Man: "Apply...apply... apply, to apply. What is in a name? Apply..." Umm, okay?
The man mumbles something, starts having a full on sneezing attack, screams "I HAVE A SHARP SWORD" and hangs up the phone.

All I ask, please, if you are on your way to the moon- DO pass go and go straight to bed: don't call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment