Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Have some downtime before interviewing?

Best Blogger Tips

Waiting is a pain in the ass - no one likes it, we all tolerate it. When I know I'm going to be waiting, I know I have a few options: suck it up like an adult and shut the F up and wait, or bring something to do while waiting. It's not hard to come up with appropriate things to do while waiting, some suggestions: books, magazines (I'd keep those nudey magazine day subscriptions at home however), crossword puzzles, knitting supplies, rubik's cube, your options are pretty much endless.

But leave it to the interviewees to amaze us once again! One woman took her endless options to the extreme- while I was impressed with her time management skills knowing that "well heres a few minutes to do something I need to get done," we were all surprised, no shocked to see her whip out a handy dandy pair of nail clippers and clip away right there in our lobby!

HELPFUL HINT: This is not a common practice, nor suggested... dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment